NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

[Plugin] EnigmaLight / Ambilight für Enigma2 Receiver (OE1.6, OE2.0 ,OE2.2, OE2.5) Dreambox, openATV, VTI

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• pclin schrieb:

@spanierx

Installations Ausgaben vom Terminal posten.

gruß pclin
      Terminal kenn ich aber Installationsausgaben sry bitte hilf
      LG-TV/ PICCAP/Hyperion(NG)/ ESP8266 / 2x 230 LED SK6812NW

:thumbsup: AMBILIGHT-FAN :thumbsup:

• Alle benötigten Pakete nach /tmp FTPen, dann im Terminal (Putty)

Quellcode

1. opkg update
      2. opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
      eingeben, die Ausgaben die du dann im Terminal siehst kopieren und hier posten.

gruß pclin

ps.
      eigentlich nicht in dem Thread, hier geht es nicht um WLED Installations Probleme!
      Bitte mache einen eigenen Thread im entsprechenden Bereich.
      Dreambox ONE / TWO, DM920UHD, DM900UHD, DM820HD HDD + USB-HUB, Stick 64GB, USB-HDD, Wireless Touch Keyboard K400r, Wlan-Stick 11n
      ONE (Flash) DP-OE2.6 (@) eigenes OE2.6, Debian-Bullseye | TWO (Flash) DP-OE2.6 (BAXII) eigenes OE2.6, Debian-Buster, Diverse
      (Flash) DP-OE2.5 (BAXII) eigenes OE2.5-e2+kodi+X, debian-stretch, Diverse
      AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD
      TV: LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap)
      Hyperion und Plugin HyperionControl auf der Dreambox ONE | TWO
      ESP32 mit WLED Wlan 263 LED's SK6812-RGBW-NW 60 LED/m

Ambilight for ever

• Hello,
      I would like to ask someone for advice and help. I have been trying to set up Enigmalight on my Octagon SF4008 receiver for about a month now. I am using OpenATV 6.4 and the Enigmalight plugin downloaded via the receiver menu. I bought this LED strip through Aliexpress this:
      aliexpress.com/item/4001332649…042311.0.0.e51a4c4d8yUnYL
      The Adalight / Momo setting works in my plugin in ConfigEditor, but only Test. The LED is red / green / blue repeatedly and all the time. But that's all and I still can't handle it. Dynamic mode doesn't work for me at all. Can someone please advise me? Maybe here, or to my e-mail: peta.petan@seznam.cz
      I apologize for my poor English.
      Thank you very much.

• Bin doch zu ungeduldig... Update

EL_Control.py
      • Für WLED werden jetzt alle relevanten IP's aus der ausgewählten Config geladen
      • Das funktioniert unabhängig von Sync oder UDP
      • Teste hier und da mit einem angehängten extra killEnigmalight()
      EL_Socket.py
      • Timeouts etwas angehoben
      Dateien
      Enigmalight HDMI_Grabbertest. (BCM*,HiSilicon*(maybe),armhf) last update: 16.07.22
      >>>>>>>>Klick mich<<<<<<<<<

• For schwatter
      I'm sorry, but I don't understand at all. I don't think what you're writing is an answer to my problem, but that it belongs to someone else. Today I tried some options again (the problem described in my previous post), but still with the same result.
      Does anyone know where I can make a mistake?
      Thanks a lot.

• Here in the thread someone has described similar problems with Octagon, he wrote that he could solve it. Find it and ask the user.

regards pclin
      Dreambox ONE / TWO, DM920UHD, DM900UHD, DM820HD HDD + USB-HUB, Stick 64GB, USB-HDD, Wireless Touch Keyboard K400r, Wlan-Stick 11n
      ONE (Flash) DP-OE2.6 (@) eigenes OE2.6, Debian-Bullseye | TWO (Flash) DP-OE2.6 (BAXII) eigenes OE2.6, Debian-Buster, Diverse

Ambilight for ever

• Update(nochmal...)

Musste doch noch time.sleep(2) einfügen bei "sleep". Erst funktionierte es ohne.
      Jedenfalls wurde meine 2te Instanz nicht abgeschaltet im Standby. Das wird auch das Problem mit dem Zombie sein. Irgendwer holt das Kind nicht ab.
      :| vielleicht komm ich dem noch auf die Schliche.
      Dateien
      Enigmalight HDMI_Grabbertest. (BCM*,HiSilicon*(maybe),armhf) last update: 16.07.22
      >>>>>>>>Klick mich<<<<<<<<<

• Let me tell you what the Octagon SF4008 does:
      On the "Moodlamp" tab I can set whether the LED will be lit in Standby mode. Everything works fine, after turning off the receiver to Standby mode, the LED will light up. There is a test on the "ConfigEditor" tab (yellow button - Create and Test this config with). I'll run and the red, green, blue, red, ... color rotation test will be fine. When I confirm that the test is OK, I get the error message "Your Receiver has a Software problem detected ... A crashlog was created in ´ / home / root / logs / ´The log is attached.
      But dynamic mode still doesn't work for me, the LEDs are off.
      Dateien

• Have you tried the version from Post 1?
      I can still remember similar error messages in oATV 6.4 before we fixed this.

regards pclin

Ambilight for ever

• I don't know which files from page 1 to install.
      I tried "enigma2-plugin-extensions-enigmalight_1.0 + git54 + b3d012c-r1.12_all.ipk" and "enigmalight-bin_oatv_0.4-rc4_all.ipk". What files and what exactly is the procedure? Maybe I'm making a mistake there. I tried many ways, for example:
      Uninstall the version downloaded via "plugin download" in the receiver menu. Then copy both files (above) to / tmp / and install via "install local extension" in the receiver menu. But this is not how Test works for me. Can anyone please write me the procedure, what file and where to install?
      Many thanks to pclin and others.

• From my point of view the packages you installed are the correct ones. Can you try to run start the enigmalight binary from a terminal and post the output? Dynamic mode only works if the enigmalight binary from the package "enigmalight-bin_oatv_0.4-rc4_all.ipk" works on your box.

• Terminal (putty)
      Install packages

Quellcode

1. enigmalight -m2
      Copy the output and post it here

regards pclin

Ambilight for ever

• One more piece of information, the file "enigma2-plugin-extensions-enigmalight_1.0 + git54 + b3d012c-r1.12_all.ipk" can be installed via the receiver menu (file located in / tmp /). The file "enigmalight-bin_oatv_0.4-rc4_all.ipk" from the same location cannot be installed. Write the message, "0 files installed".I'm sorry for the previous post, but I really don't know what to send.

• Terminal (putty) = telnet or ssh.

regards pclin

Ambilight for ever