NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

Image recommendation for VU+SOLO2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Image recommendation for VU+SOLO2

Hello

I need recommendation of experts that which image i should use on my Vu+SOLO2 (Original). Currently i have been using openatv 6.4 but now i want to try other images. So which one is best in terms of stability/emu support/iptv support --------- picture/sound quality :)
      VU+ Solo4k - OATV 6.4

• @ Death Angel, today installed openpli 7.2 on my vu+solo2. installation was perfect but when i tried to install softcams and e2iplayer by putty, it failed with errors. Pls advice that what is the problem, the latest openpli 7.2 seems to be different from earlier images as i had no problems on 7/7.1 versions. Even when i tried to install levi 45 multicam manager 6.3 on 7.2 it again failed with errors. :)

Thanks

VU+ Solo4k - OATV 6.4

• Sorry @sajid727, unfortunately I cannot give you any further information about this image.
      I only use the VTi image with my Marusys-boxes. But there are certainly other users here on
      the board who can tell you something about it - just wait and see.