NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

Clone+ cardsplitter clientcard, DM800se and Oscam Conax ComHem Sweden

• Clone+ cardsplitter clientcard, DM800se and Oscam Conax ComHem Sweden

I have some problems and hope someone can help me
      To the problems:
      I have a Clone+ cardsplitter with firmware v.4.6.1.0 in A mode and 4st client card, one in tv's ci+ module, two DM900UHD with ci+ module and they works perfectly.
      But in Dm800se with OpenPLi 4 and Oscam r11400 I get picture for 15-20 seconds, then freezes the image and if I restart oscam it will be the same
      If i flash the Clone+ in B mode the DM800se works perfectly, but the others get a psycho-break when C-More Hockey and C-More Sport broadcast live (all client cards locks and you have to pull them out and change channels), replays on C-More Hockey and C-More Sport + all other channels work flawlessly, it's only when they broadcast live it happens. Is there anyone who knows whats the difference between A and B mode on Clone+?
      Could there be something wrong in the oscam.server file?
      This is what it looks like:
      oscam.server
      Dieser Spoiler ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar! - Um den Spoiler nutzen zu können Loggen Sie sich bitte ein oder Registrieren Sie sich.

Regards
      Bosse

ps.
      Here is a small log from Oscam:
      Dieser Spoiler ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar! - Um den Spoiler nutzen zu können Loggen Sie sich bitte ein oder Registrieren Sie sich.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Eggi_15 ()