NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

Software update 5.2.1.2 begins rolling out to 1st-gen Fire TVs and Fire TV Sticks

• Software update 5.2.1.2 begins rolling out to 1st-gen Fire TVs and Fire TV Sticks

Software update 5.2.1.2 begins rolling out to 1st-gen Fire TVs and Fire TV Sticks

The 1st-generation Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are starting to receive a new software updated, carrying version number 5.2.1.2 and build number 562254320. I’ve received the update and, unfortunately, this update does not bring the new user interface to 1st-gen devices. The new interface is still coming to older devices, but that will happen at a later unknown date. The update with the new interface will likely carry a version number of 5.2.4.0 or greater. I’m told this 5.2.1.2 update’s purpose is to patch various security vulnerabilities within Android. Assuming there aren’t any issues with the update, most devices should receive it by the end of the week. I haven’t noticed any new features or obvious changes with this new software version, but I’ll be doing my usual digging shortly.

Quelle: AFTV

Also bekommen jetzt die alten Gräte auch das Update.
      Fritzbox 7490/7590
      MagentaZuhause XL mit TV Plus DSL+Big TV(UHD) (VDSL250)
      MR401+MR201
      Amazon Fire TV-Box I+II/Chromcast2/Prime und Netflix,Maxdome,Kodi-IPTV,Amazon Echo

• Bei mir kam es Gestern Abend noch.

Fritzbox 7490/7590
      MR401+MR201
      Amazon Fire TV-Box I+II/Chromcast2/Prime und Netflix,Maxdome,Kodi-IPTV,Amazon Echo

• Nö noch nicht, vielleicht kommt es ja noch, die BoxII hatt ja auch viel mehr Power, wie die BoxI, oder gar der Stick.
      Fritzbox 7490/7590
      MR401+MR201