NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

Voice Remote Update für Fire Stick

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Voice Remote Update für Fire Stick

Software update for Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote improves thermal and power management

A new software update for the Fire TV Sticks with Voice Remote bundle is upon us. This update does not appear to be arriving on older Fire TV Sticks that were sold with non-voice remotes, since Amazon is still updating these two bundles separately. There seems to be a bit of a discrepancy in the version numbering of this software update. Amazon’s source code page lists this update as 5.0.3.3, yet the Fire TV Stick interface shows it to be version number 5.0.3.2, just like the previous version. Both the source code page and the device list the new “user” number as 535062420. Regardless of which version number is correct, this new update brings no new features. My source at Amazon tells me this update fixes a few minor bugs with Fire OS 5 on the Fire TV Stick and focuses primarily on improving thermal and power management. No word yet on when older Fire TV Sticks and the 1st-gen Fire TV will receive the upcoming update to Fire OS 5, but I’m told a 5.0.4 update is currently scheduled for early December, so hopefully that will go out to all Fire TV models.

Quelle: Fire Blog
      Fritzbox 7490/7590
      MagentaZuhause XL mit TV Plus DSL+Big TV(UHD) (VDSL250)
      MR401+MR201
      Amazon Fire TV-Box I+II/Chromcast2/Prime und Netflix,Maxdome,Kodi-IPTV,Amazon Echo