NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

Minimum Symbol rate?

• Minimum Symbol rate?

Greetings from Spain.
      (Sorry about my English) :rolleyes:

I'm trying to recieve a signal from the Arabsat 30.5 E
      Eri TV, 12609 V 2590
      I can't receive it. It seems that the problem could be the receiver cannot receive a low signal (SR 2590 K/s) althoug the manual says that the minimum is 2Mb/s...

Could someone explain me if I are wrong or could be the receiver is not ready to get the signal?

• RE: Minimum Symbol rate?

Original von antoniomusico
      Greetings from Spain.
      (Sorry about my English) :rolleyes:

I'm trying to recieve a signal from the Arabsat 30.5 E
      Eri TV, 12609 V 2590
      I can't receive it. It seems that the problem could be the receiver cannot receive a low signal (SR 2590 K/s) althoug the manual says that the minimum is 2Mb/s...

Could someone explain me if I are wrong or could be the receiver is not ready to get the signal?

Hi,
      how big a satellite dish is? you probably have the wrong frequency of erich tv try these times 12539.00 V 2675 3 / 4
      let me know what happened..;)

Greetings

• RE: Minimum Symbol rate?

I cannot receive the signal you told me. In fact, I cannot receive any signal from Arabsat 30.5 E, and here, in the South of Spain, with a 1 meter dish I should receive it.
      I'm not sure, but I've read there are receivers that nor are capable to receive low signals, and maybe Smart MX04 HDCI is one of them. I only need to know if someone receive signal with a SR between 2000 and 3000 with this receiver.
      Thanks again :)

• hmm
      you get to 30.5 ° at all purely a channel? A friend of mine lives in Bavaria and he gets this satellite channel or pure-meter with a 1.5 dish.
      Otherwise look here to there or somewhere else sends eri tv ....

KLICK HERE

• Thanks Sat Spezi for your comments.
      The only frequency I'm interested is 12609 V 2590, just beacuse it broadcast in BISS and you can see football matches, the others ERI TV aren't interesting.
      Does your friend recieve specifically that channel in a Smart MX04 HDCI?
      The question is to know if the problem is in the receiver because the low signal (2590)...
      If someone receive a channel (doesn't mind which it is) in whatever satellite with SMART MX04 HDCI with low SR (<3000), please tell me.
      Thanks again!

• Original von antoniomusico
      Thanks Sat Spezi for your comments.
      The only frequency I'm interested is 12609 V 2590, just beacuse it broadcast in BISS and you can see football matches, the others ERI TV aren't interesting.
      Does your friend recieve specifically that channel in a Smart MX04 HDCI?
      The question is to know if the problem is in the receiver because the low signal (2590)...
      If someone receive a channel (doesn't mind which it is) in whatever satellite with SMART MX04 HDCI with low SR (<3000), please tell me.
      Thanks again!

Hi,
      it receives its channels with a Vantage 7100HD .....
      but we do it differently it will call tomorrow and let it scan your frequency to see if the channel goes in and really give you notice tomorrow

Greetings