NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

jtag Pace 830 to find NDS 093E hardware pairing key?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• jtag Pace 830 to find NDS 093E hardware pairing key?

Hi!
      I'm new to this but have recently bought a couple of dm500 to watch satellite TV in my house. I currently run Oscam on a Linux PC with an AD-teknik FTDI reader and an NDS 093E card.

I have inserted the BoxID in my Oscam config and I can watch all channels on my boxes except the HD-channels that I understand are paired to hardware of the reciever. I can't find any real information on how to do this, but I understand that the way to get these keys is to jtag the reciever and that the place to find people with the right skill is in this german forum. So here I am! :P

As I am a complete noob at this I would need to know:
      What cable to use for JTAG and where do I connect it in the reciever?
      What software do I use on the PC to log and should I do anything other than watch a HD channel while logging?
      What do I look for in the logs, how do I know what is the keys I'm looking for?

In other words, I need help with everything! :tongue:

Or is there another way?

Regards/
      eXcEeDe

• Hello,

sorry, we have no contact or info's about jtag Pace 830.

Regardes a.nili
      mfg a.nili

Fragen gehören in den Themenbereich und nicht in die News oder in den Vorstellungsbereich!
      Kein Support per PN!
      Kein Internet Cardsharing (Board Regel 13)!

... falls du das Zeug dazu hast und einen Bereich betreuen möchtest
      Werde Teil des Teams! ... und bewirb dich als Moderator

• Hello,

I hope I've understand you right.

I think the best Boxes with HDTV and EMU support for Beginners are
      - Dreambox (expensiv), best for beginers, best support
      - Coolstream (middle)
      - Edision (cheap)

Regardes a.nili
      mfg a.nili

Fragen gehören in den Themenbereich und nicht in die News oder in den Vorstellungsbereich!
      Kein Support per PN!
      Kein Internet Cardsharing (Board Regel 13)!

... falls du das Zeug dazu hast und einen Bereich betreuen möchtest
      Werde Teil des Teams! ... und bewirb dich als Moderator

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von alexandernili ()

• the trick is not supported by oscam. you need to run newcs > 1.67 to get the hd content working. on viahd, stb loads the keys into memory and the keys are same for all hd channels. i wont get into ditails but trick is quite easy. get console access and dump the memory. keysize is 16 bytes. the provider already took action against the hd sharing by updating new firmware for their stb's that blocks console access so if your stb is running on the latest firmware, you will need to do it the hard way.

• But 830 cannot give you console with putty from linux, where to connect data in/out ? i found 3.3v+ and ground from some 4 point empty soldering places. "Pxxx", i use rs232 ttl converter.

And also newcs 1.67 dont work with new 093e card + boxkey, only oscam works.
      Any patch for oscam adding ekpair/hwkey ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Specialized ()

• Guys, you are in the wrong forum / website and therefore cannot expect any answers to your quite detailed questions.
      I recommend that you check out an other forum (I can´t post the name here in the thread but am willing to send via pm message).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von messy ()