NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

NeutrinoHD - NightlyBuild 0.4.0 USB

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• NeutrinoHD - NightlyBuild 0.4.0 USB

Hallo,

hier: NeutrinoHD - NightlyBuild 0.4.0 CubeRevo9500/7000 USB

Neutrino HD for all DGStation products:
      - cuberevo-100hd
      - cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200hd)
      - cuberevo-250hd (ipbox-91hd)
      - cuberevo-mini (ipbox-900hd)
      - cuberevo-mini2 (ipbox-910hd, cuberevo-3000hd, madtek-3000hd)
      - cuberevo-2000hd
      - cuberevo-9500hd (cuberevo-7000hd)
      - cuberevo (ipbox-9000hd rel1 and rel2)

Coder: Tideglo

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.

---------
      HISTORY:
      ---------

release 0.4.0
      - added cuberevo-100hd support
      - many bug fixes on neutrino GUI system (some sporadic crashes)
      - improved webif
      - sync drivers with enigma2's

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.3.0
      - migrated to STLinux 2.3
      - updated kernel to version 2.6.23.17-0123
      - fixed many player compatibility
      - fixed many general bugs
      - some new addons: samba, zd1211 drivers (wifi drivers), dropbear (openssh service) and so on.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.2.0
      - fixed many mainly functions
      - some audio and video bugs are now fixed
      - player now should works better
      - added arabic language (credits go to yahya of cubebox board)
      - test code for CI cams

Few personal consideration: to me seems now a lot better and it can be used as new GUI, i will wait for your bug reports

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.1.0(beta)
      This is the first public release, it's released as a beta version, probably it has many and many bugs, but to fix and to discover them I need all your help, so I decided to make it public :)
      Bootargs are the same as the ones used on Enigma2, so good luck!
      Currently a lot of things must be done, but it is just made public for fun.
      Channels lists can be uploaded with Dreamset 2.26 (selecting Neutrino HD Plus format) and setting directories:
      /usr/local/share/config
      /usr/local/share/config/zapit

It is tested only with HDMI, i don't know how many bugs are present

Enjoy it! Tideglo

-------------------------------------------------------------
      ABOUT Neutrino HD for cuberevo family receivers:
      -------------------------------------------------------------

This is an adaption of Neutrino HD for the DGStation's High Definition boxes.

I want to thank these people:
      Team DuckTales: for helping me on finding really many bugs and to helping me on make Neutrino HD like it is now,
      based sources on http://gitorious.org/open-duckbox-project-sh4
      SIFTeam: this is my place, with all my friends that i like really to chat with!!!! (I LOVE YOU GUYS)

Regards, Tideglo

----------------
      HOW TO INSTALL:
      ----------------

To test this Neutrino HD image you need a running nfs server and a serial & network
      connection to the receiver.

You need uboot 1.3.1 or higher to run e2 (never tested with lower versions)

Do this only if you want to use nfs-server otherwise go to point 3:
      1. extract the tgz file on the server and set the directory in /etc/exports
      for example:
      /root/Desktop/root 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0(rw,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_check)

where 192.168.1.0 is your net base-address and 255.255.255.0 is your netmask

2. restart nfs server

3. connect via serial console with an hyperterminal connection to the receiver (I suggest you to use putty, it's freeware, and configure it to use a 115200 serial connection)

4. turn on the receiver and hit ctr+z in serial console
      you should see the following prompt:

cuberevo>

5. customize the following settings to your network environment and type them into the
      serial console:

setenv menu_1 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=/root/Desktop/root rw rootpath=/root/Desktop/root ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000 init=/bin/devinit";setenv bootcmd "nfs a5ff0000 192.168.1.6:/root/Desktop/root/boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_2 'setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sda1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";setenv bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_3 'setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sdb1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";setenv bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_4 'setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/mtdblock3 bigphysarea=1500 quiet";setenv bootcmd "bootm a0060000";saveenv;boot'

saveenv

remember to customize where /root/Desktop/root is the directory you added to /etc/exports and ipaddr is the ip of your decoder, serverip is the ip of your nfs-server, gateway is your gateway ip, netmask is the mask of your home-net

6. now you can restart your decoder and press the relative remote controller's button for 5 seconds to start the image you want:

Press Button 1: start your image using nfs-server
      Press Button 2: start your image using usb pendrive if you don't have a SATA hdd
      Press Button 3: start your image using usb pendrive if you have a SATA hdd
      Press Button 4: start your original flash image in the decoder (DGStation's original firmwares and images based on them)

That operation is necessary only the first time you want to change your boot commands. You don't need to press all the time you reboot the decoder a button to select wich image to start, simply do that only if you want to change to e2 nfs from usb, or from original images.

That's all, Tideglo

mfg a.nili

Zum Eintrag in der Datenbank
      mfg a.nili

Fragen gehören in den Themenbereich und nicht in die News oder in den Vorstellungsbereich!
      Kein Support per PN!
      Kein Internet Cardsharing (Board Regel 13)!

... falls du das Zeug dazu hast und einen Bereich betreuen möchtest
      Werde Teil des Teams! ... und bewirb dich als Moderator