NEW - Der Feed des Merlin Images jetzt bei BoxPirates - NEW

NEW - BoxPirates Plugin Feed - NEW
Unsere Plugins direkt über den Plugin Browser eure Box installierbar

Internet radio stream

• Internet radio stream

Hi there, i am trying since two months to find any posts how to make my CT550 to be able to stream internet radios, but no cance. Please can you give me some idea.

I know DreamNetCast but where to download and how to install to the box no idea.

I have EDG Nemesis 4.4 Image and by addons is there no such possibility.

To be clear. Streaming audio, and video via VLC on PC is no problem, but opposite way is for me still hard nutt.

please help me to find solution ... i do not want to listen internet radio using my pc connected to AV reciever via SPDIF, neither to buy WD HD Live.

• I have to answer myself, because during last days i made a great breakthrough.

So for listening Internet radio from site southcast is usable add-on DreamNetCast which is quite complicate to get but it is possible.It works on ENIGMA1 so on my Clarke Tech 550 PVR without problems. Just upload source file to /tmp on your STB and use manual installing via remote on STB to make it works. For editing your favorite Internet streaming is very helpful to download other utility called DNChelper.This seems to work only with the Net framework installed on the PC, but on old XPpc it worked fine. You can directly upload your favorite stations to the STB and listen.

There is only one BUG! If you will press yellow button ( while using dreamnetcast ) SETTINGS, all STB freeze and CCcam will restart.Ii do not know solution, but no settings is needed.

I can upload those files if someone has interest.